Sunday, January 12, 2014

Hello and Welcome!

Hello everyone! My name is Jodie and I am so very excited to start this blog.

I am a stay-at-home mother of 3 awesome kids. I have a 4 year old son a 22 month old daughter and a 3 month old son. It is exciting and crazy to say the least. I am also a photography student. My husband is an insurance salesman as well as a Certified Financial Planner.

I want this blog to be pretty well rounded. I enjoy so many different aspects in my life. First of all I am a wife and mother. I am also a crafter and cook and maid :)

I love, love, love to sew and crochet. Our family enjoys movies and games. We also like to take vacations and do fun things!

Some of my blogs will be about crafts, some about movies, maybe some games, some will definitely be rants, some might be special workouts that have helped me, oh and some fun meals we like to make. Like I said pretty well rounded.

I hope you like it! Please feel free to comment on any blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment