Friday, January 17, 2014

A Challenge to Myself

So this year as New Year resolutions go I have the normal ones like getting into shape and such. One that I am having a hard time with though is having a clean house.

I have 3 small children and they are busy making the house look very "lived in". I must admit that I do not try that hard to keep the house clean. Well, I DIDN'T try that hard. At the beginning of the year I had all of the rooms except for mine nice and clean. We even went through the closets and everything.

After cleaning for a whole day I was really sore. I had my gallbladder removed on 12/6 so I was still on light duty. Though I felt great before cleaning it took me a few days to feel great again after cleaning.

So the house fell apart again. It's not as bad as it had been before I started my resolution.

Today I was finally able to get off my lazy butt and clean up the kitchen (minus the floors) tomorrow I hope to get my bedroom done and then the rest of the rooms Monday.

So what are some of your resolutions or challenges to yourself? They may be big or small. It is important to set some goals that are achievable.

I know this is a short blog but that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment