Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My Nerium Adventure

Hi Everyone! I am so excited! I have been trying not to blow up my Facebook and Twitter feeds with my excitement so I thought I would just blog about it instead.

So I found out my sister was working for Nerium as an Independent Brand Partner. Now I have been a part of my fair share of MLMs and was very skeptical. I have only been a member of one that I actually believed in but I got pregnant and overwhelmed didn't have time to do parties and such so when she started telling me about this opportunity I told her I was slightly interested but really guarded because of the type of company it is.

My sister has never lead me astray but since she was new to the company I wanted to see how it worked for her first. At the end of February she got her Lexus qualification! That's right LEXUS! What's more shocking and intriguing is that she got it after only being in the company for 6 months!!! She owns her own fitness/mentoring company and is still fully invested in that because helping people be healthier and love themselves is who she is.

Anyway so I joined up at the last minute on 2/28/2014. Since then I have been using all of my spare time learning MORE. I am a stay at home mom of 3 beautiful kids and they get my attention first. Then my house (sometimes) and then other things. I am also a full time photography student. What I have loved so far about Nerium is the huge, giant, and enormous support system! It doesn't just end with who signed you up it just keeps going! They don't require so much time invested that I have to give up school or take time away from my kids just to make a difference. You do make what you put in but if I can do an hour or two a day then I know many more people can as well.

Here's another thing that really got me to look into Nerium... it's not the product though I have seen great results with my sister and can't wait to get my kit, it's not the money (though that is a perk) its the concentration on helping people! They are so involved in Big Brothers Big Sisters. They have many more ways of giving. I just love companies that love to help!

Ok so that's my blog update for 3/4/2014. I plan to update with photos and new things I learn quite often. Thanks for reading! Post a comment if you have, well a comment :) or a question. Or you can just email me at mammajo82@gmail.com make sure your subject line mentions Nerium so I can catch it.

March 12, 2014

So here are the before photos of the hubby and I. We will post comparison photos in a few more days. I am so excited! I have been using Nerium since Friday 3/7 so our week is up on 3/14! This is so EXCITING!!








March 17, 2014

Wow so after 10 days of using NeriumAD night cream We have seen so many changes! I am loving how soft my skin is! Here are the progress pics!





Nerium is so simple to apply! Only one product at night! That's it. We make a day cream as well. This is an amazing company to work for and purchase from. I am so AMAZED!

May 12,2014

So I am still very happy working with my Nerium family. I have to focus on better uses for my time. I tend to spend way too much time just sitting around wishing things would happen for me. I have tried the Facebook way of getting customers and it has yielded a few people which makes me totally ecstatic! I still have goals of getting people to join this amazing journey with me. I know that from every 100 no's there will be that one yes. I also know there are people sitting back and watching me just to see if I succeed. In my mind I have already succeeded. I use all of our products and love love love them. I am getting my own results and couldn't be happier. just doing that is a success in my book. I can't wait to see the changes Neriumfirm makes on my back. This is an exciting time and even if it takes me a year I will get my Lexus and I can wait. "go slow to go fast"

No comments:

Post a Comment